(WEBINAR) FINDING YOUR FEET WITH TAROT
Thinking about getting your first Tarot deck? Been reading cards for a while but sometimes feel stuck or unsure? This webinar is ideal for building your practical knowledge and confidence. Join me for 1.5 hours of helpful lessons from my experience as a professional Tarot Reader. See description box below for a list of course content.
Ideal For: Complete beginners; or those with a year or less of tarot reading practice.
This webinar was offered live on August 12th 2018. You are purchasing a pre-recorded format designed for independent viewing.
The link to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 24 hours of receiving your order. Please enter your email address and create a username below. (You’ll use this to login to the webinar).
HOW TO CHOOSE A TAROT DECK
- The Inherent Philosophy of a Tarot Deck
- Discerning Archetypes and Symbols
- Representation in Tarot – Indie decks and Oracle cards
- First Date: Introducing Yourself to Your Cards – charge them up with crystals, do an interview reading
- Intuitive Connection – How Your Cards Speak Back to You
- Why Rider Waite? What about the Power of Thoth Tarot?
- Opening: Meditation & Crystals
- Enhancement: Essential oils & Incense
- Cleansing: Salt baths & Light
- Protection: Totems & Earth Core Visualisations
READING FOR YOURSELF & OTHERS
- Objectivity, Emotional States & Personal Investment
- Approaches to Shuffling and Pulling Cards
- The importance of Breath
- Ethics – What You Can and Can’t Ask
- Using and Designing Your Own Tarot Spreads
- Reading Tarot Card Reversals
INTUITION & CHANNELLING TIPS
- Answers that Don’t Come Easily (Energetic Resistance)
- Using Cards to Clarify a Message
EVERY DAY EXTRAS
- Online Automated Card Readings and Tarot Interpretation Guides